Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Euroquest

  If you are a writer, then you've dreamed about going to Europe, or at least traveling. If you're a Christian, you've probably at least thought about going on a missions trip. That what Euroquest is, a missions trip to Europe.(Surprise!)

  I want to go to Europe this summer with Royal Servants. Obviously this is expensive, and I can't do it a lone. I know that you don't know me, you have no idea who I am, but I do ask that if you want to see the truth of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection spread around the world you would go to the link at the bottom of the page and contribute.
  If you can't afford it, but are still a Bible-believing Christian, I ask that you would please pray that if it's God's will I can make the money.

  (There is more info about the trip, and specifically my reasons for wanting to go at my gofundme page.) Here is the link. http://www.gofundme.com/7pohlk

  Thank you.
 Subscribe to my blog if you want, and feel free to comment, with any questions you might have, I'll try my best to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment